Thursday 28 June 2012

Creeper Purchase


I'm glad to say that I finally plucked up the courage and purchased a pair of Creepers! I spent weeks debating this but after speaking to other bloggers and doing some Tumblr research I decided they would be a great edition to my collection. Luckily I was right, they are my new favourite thing and are so versatile they go with absolutely everything! I got them from ebay at a mere £25 which is peanuts compared to the £95 underground price, and to be honest I cant tell the difference in quality. 
It is safe to say that this is only the start of my Creeper obsession, I might get some pastel ones for summer as a whole new range of styles has just been released.

Happy Creeping

liv

1 comment:

  1. The Creepers look so good! I need to get some for myself too!

    ReplyDelete